Friday, November 10, 2006
I guess year 1 is officially over! =)
Looking back, i guess i'm happier now, at least i dont have anything lingering in my mind.
But i do have one last wish this yr, i really hope 0617 will get better and bond, i think we've neglected the class spirit due to the workload that we have but i still keep believing that one day 0617 is gonna be united. Hope the class chalet will be a memorable time for all.
I've grown alot mentally this year.
To face any obstacles that come, to accept it and move on with life.
That's how it kept me going..
I'm gonna be stronger and not fall from my failures..
Cos this period is just a process of life, i havent face the real world yet.
I'm blessed that i've come this far actually.
*thanks for being there for me, for u've played a great part in my life.
you and i both
♥
10:57 AM